What Payment methods do you accept?
- In-store we accept cash, all major bank cards as well as credit cards.
- For local online orders, we use Payfast as our payment method as this is a South African alternative secure online payment portal.
- For international online orders (online orders placed outside of South Africa) we use PayPal as our no. 1 secure, online payment portal.
What is Simply Slowveld’s returns and refunds policy?
- Our returns and refund policy can be found in full on our returns and refunds policy page. A link to this page can be found at the bottom of the website in the important information column.
- To be directed to the above mentioned page click the link below.
What are the shipping options available?
- Free Shipping. This option is offered to customers who have a total order value of R800 or more. The expected delivery time is 2-3 working days for major cities once your order has been processed.
- Standard Shipping. This option comes at a cost of R130. The expected shipping time is 2-3 working days to major cities in South Africa.
- International Shipping. For international orders, the cost may be higher and it may take a longer time to arrive.
- For more information visit our Shipping and Delivery page the link located at the bottom of the website in the important information column.
- To be directed to the above-mentioned page click the link below.
Shipping and Delivery
When will i receive my order?
- Shipping to major cities in South Africa may take an estimate of between 2-3 working days.
- Regional and remote areas may take an estimate of between 2-5 working days.
- Please note that shipping time may be affected by the day of the week that an order has been placed as well as the time of day that the order was placed.
- Shipping costs, as well as estimated time of delivery, may vary for international orders.
What do i do if i never received my order?
- Our orders are generally smooth but in the rare case that your order did not arrive 7 days after you received your shipping confirmation email, here is what to do.
- Step one. Check your shipping status via your shipping tracking code received via email when you placed your order to see the status of the shipping. If shipping is still in progress wait a further 2 working days.
- Step two. In the unlikely event that your order still hasn’t arrived after your 2 days wait we recommend that you contact us via the link below.
Contact us (Shipping)
For any orders that have problems where shipping is taking longer than usual or your order has been lost please note that once your order has left the store it is out of our control and we will do everything in our power to ensure that you are satisfied. We do however appologise in advance for any inconveinances caused.
What do i do if i recieved a defective order?
- In the unlikely event that a defective product has slipped through our quality check, we recommend that you contact us ASAP to inform us so necessary steps can be taken.
- Defective orders are taken back if the defect was not a result of the misuse of the product. We will then ship a new product back to the client free of charge. A new product will only be shipped back once we have received the defective product and it has been thoroughly inspected for signs of misuse.
- In the case of misused products a refund will take place after all shipping costs, as well as banking fees, have been deducted. Furthermore, you will then be banned from purchasing from simply slowvelds website or store for 3 years.
- Defective products will only be taken back, IF, it is in the same condition as when you got it, it is completely unused, it is in the same packaging that you got it in.
How do i make changes to an order that i have already placed?
- If you would like to change an order then we recommend that you contact us immediately so we can assist you.
- Shipping takes place almost every day at our store so if your order has already been processed and shipped, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about it now.
- If your order arrives and you would like it changed the product will be taken back and exchanged at the cost of the client.
- Please ensure that you use all our measuring techniques to ensure that you order the correct product and to avoid any future inconveniences.
Where is Simply Slowveld Located?
- We are located in sunny White River in the Mpumalanga province in South Africa. We have two stores covering this region.
- Store One. Address
- Store Two. Address
What does the “Buy Local” label on all the products mean?
- Our “Buy Local” labels are to encourage South African locals to purchase SA-made products as a contribution to the strengthening of the South African economy.
- The best part is that as a consumer you get an assurance of quality because only quality products carry the “Buy Local” label.
How do I make sure I order the right size?
- To be sure that you are ordering the right size we recommend doing some measurements and referring to our size charts for guidance.
- Our size charts link is found at the bottom of the website in the important information column.
- To be directed to the size charts page click the link below.
Above articles not answering your questions?
- Contact us email@example.com
- Alternativly contact us our contact us page or call us the phone number located at the top of the website.